Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 08/14/2021
- Phone Number : 0113691901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/17/2021
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for International Compititive Bid & Local Competitive Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
|No||Description of Goods||Quantity||Bid Bond/EMD amount in Birr||Bid No.||Closing Date||Bid & Contract Type|
|1.||Cash Sorting machine||250||Birr 1,000,000.00 or (equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP/JPY)||
October 01, 2021
International Competitive Bid for manufacturer (Long Term)
|2.||Note Counting machine Medium duty||5,019||Birr 1,000,000.00 or (equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP/JPY)|
|3.||Coin counting machine||272||Birr 402,300.00 or (equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP/JPY)||43/2021/22||
October 01, 2021
|International Competitive Bid for manufacturer (Long Term)|
September 17, 2021
Local Competitive Bid (One Time)
|5.||Double Cabin Pickup||30||Birr 1,000,000.00|
|6.||Station Wagon 5 Door 4WD||31||Birr 1,000,000.00|
|7.||Station Wagon 3 Door 4WD (Long Base)||
|8.||Dixon Shelves||3,007||Birr 179,000.00||45/2021/22||September 21, 2021||Local Competitive Bid (Long Term)|
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from August 18, 2021 for Bid No. 42/2021/22 & 43/2021/22, August 19, 2021 for Bid No. 44/2021/22 and August 20, 2021 for Bid No. 45/2021/22 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Birr Three Hundred only) for each Bid no. 42 & 43/2021/22 & Birr 100 (Birr One Hundred only) for each Bid no. 44 & 45/2021/22, which shall be paid against Acct. No. 1000134998028, to the account of “CBE Finance Process” account in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00–4:15 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.) by presenting the payment advice, presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid bond shall be presented with the bid document until October 01, 2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 42 & 43/2021/22, until September 17/2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 44/2021/22 and until September 21/2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 45/2021/22 in the above mentioned address 1st floor room no. 103.
- All bid proposals must be deposited in tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Facilities Management Building, Procurement Sub-Process, Conference Hall during office hours before October 01, 2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 42 & 43/2021/22, before September 17/2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 44/2021/22 & before September 21/2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 45/2021/22.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on October 01, 2021 at 2:30 P.M. for Bid No. 42 & 43/2021/22, on September 17/2021, 2:30 P.M. for Bid No. 44/2021/22 & on September 21/2021, 2:30 P.M. for Bid No. 45/2021/22.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2-6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-3-69-19-01, 251-11-3-69-25-13, 251-11-3-72-28-58/47/26/36/72, Fax 251-11-3-72-28-89, or visit CBE website.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.