Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0113692513
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/26/2021
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
|No||Lot||Description of Goods||Quantity||Bid Bond/EMD amount in Birr||Bid No.||Closing Date||Bid & Contract Type|
|25/2021/22||September 16, 2021||Local Competitive Bid (Long Term)|
|2.||Lot I||Scanner||232||Birr 246,400.00||51/2021/22||
October 04, 2021
Local Competitive Bid (Long Term)
|4.||Lot II||GPS||504||Birr 171,400.00|
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from September 02, 2021 for both Bid No. 25/2021/22 & 51/2021/22, from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (Birr One Hundred only) for each Bid no. 25 & 51/2021/22, which shall be paid against Acct. No. 1000134998028, to the account of “CBE Finance Process” account in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00–4:15 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.) by presenting the payment advice, presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid bond shall be presented with the bid document on or before September 16/2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 25/2021/22 and on or before October 04, 2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 51/2021/22 (Lot I & Lot II) in the above mentioned address 1st floor room no. 103.
- All bid proposals must be deposited in tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Facilities Management Building, Procurement Sub-Process, Conference Hall during office hours before September 16/2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 25/2021/22 and before October 04, 2021, 2:00 PM for Bid No. 51/2021/22.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on September 16/2021 at 2:30 P.M. for Bid No. 25/2021/22 and on October 04, 2021, 2:30 P.M. for Bid No. 51/2021/22.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2-6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. +251-11-3-69-25-13, 251-11-3-72-28-58/47/26/36/72, or visit CBE website.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.