Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/03/2021
- Phone Number : 0113692513
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/08/2021
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for Local & International Competitive Bid and amendment on Bid No. 51/2021/22 – Lot I (Scanner)
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
|No||Description of Goods||Quantity||Bid Bond/EMD amount in Birr||Bid No.||Closing Date||Bid & Contract Type|
|1.||Note Counting Machine Heavy Duty||1,814 pcs||ETB 1,000,000.00 or (equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP)||55/2021/22||October
|International Competitive Bid for Manufacturer
(Long Term Frame Work Agreement)
|2.||Crane Mounted Truck||13 units||ETB 1,000,000.00||56/2021/22||October 08, 2021||Local Competitive Bid
|3.||Photocopy stand||572 pcs||ETB 32,117.00||50/2021/22||October 08, 2021||Local Competitive Bid (Long Term Frame Work Agreement)|
|4.||Filing cabinet with four drawers||1,949 pcs||ETB 217,800.00||54/2021/22||October 11, 2021||Local Competitive Bid (Long Term Frame Work Agreement)|
|NB: – Amendment on Quantity & EMD amount for Scanner, which was floated on August 29/2021/22 stated as Quantity 232 pcs & EMD amount Birr 246,400.00 should be amended as Quantity 690 pcs & EMD amount Birr 733,000.00|
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from September 09, 2021 for all bids Bid No. 55, 56, 50 & 54/2021/22, from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300 (Birr Three Hundred only) for Bid No. 55/2021/22 & Birr 100 (Birr One Hundred only) for each Bid no. 56, 50 & 54/2021/22, which shall be paid against Acct. No. 1000134998028, to the account of “CBE Finance Process” account in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00–4:15 p.m; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.) by presenting the payment advice, presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid bond shall be presented separately on or before October 25, 2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 55/2021/22, on or before October 08, 2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 56 & 50/2021/22 and on or before October 11, 2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 54/2021/22 in the above mentioned address 1st floor room no. 103.
- All bid proposals must be deposited in tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Facilities Management Building, Procurement Sub-Process, Conference Hall during office hours before October 25, 2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 55/2021/22 & before October 08, 2021, 2:00PM for Bid No. 56 & 50/2021/22 and before October 11, 2021 for Bid No. 54/2021/22.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on October 25, 2021 at 2:30 P.M. for Bid No. 55/2021/22 and on October 08, 2021, 2:30 P.M. for Bid No. 56 & 50/2021/22 and on October 11, 2021, for Bid No. 54/2021/22.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2-6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. +251-11-3-69-25-13, 251-11-3-72-28-58/47/26/36/72, or visit CBE website.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.