Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the under listed goods/Service
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 08/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0113692656
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/29/2021
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION to Local Open Tender (Bid)
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the under listed goods/Service
|S .No.||Description of Goods/service||Quantity||EMD/Bid Bond Amount in Birr||Bid No.||Bid Opening date|
|1.||Foldable Pocket Salat Time Calendar||500,000||40,000.00||
September 30, 2021
|2.||Wall Mounted Salat Time Ramadan Calendar||200,000||50,000.00|
|3.||Production of TV commercial (Service Ad and Holiday)||16||
|4||Production of Radio (Service Ad and Holiday)||16|
- The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from September 01, 2021 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only) through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to the account of CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M. 1:00–4:15 P.M.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45A.M.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount as stated above in the table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be submitted in separate envelope on or until 30, 2021 at 12:00 A.M. for Bid No. 48/2021/22 and September 29, 2021 at 12:00 A.M for bid No. 49/2021/22 in the above mentioned address 3rd floor room No. 306. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours before September 30, 2021 at 02:00 P.M for Bid NO. 48/2021/22&September 29,2021 at 02:00 P.M for Bid No. 49/2021/22 at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on September 30, 2021 @ 02:30 P.M for Bid No. 48/2021/22, September 29, 2021 @02:30 P.M for Bid No. 49/2021/22 at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-369-26-56 or 0113722858/72/26 58/47/26/78,Fax251-11-372-28-89,orvisit: CBE website