Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/ services
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/25/2021
- Phone Number : 0113722872
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/21/2021
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION TO BID
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/ services :
|S.N||Description of Goods/service||Qty.||EMD/Bid Bond Amount in Birr||Bid No.||Bid Opening date|
|1||Smart POS||1500||450,000.00||08/2021/22 (ICB)||November 11, 2021|
|2||Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) Upgrade
|October 21, 2021|
- The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from September 30, 2021, for bid no. 08/2021/22 and 79/2021/22 and from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement department, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300 & 100.00 respectively through No. 1000134998028, to the account of CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00A.M. 1:00 – 4:15P.M.; and Saturday 8:00 -11:45A.M.) by presenting the payment invoice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond /Earnest Money Deposit/ in the amount as stated above in the table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond /EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) /Bid Bond shall be submitted within the bidding document in separate envelope on or before November 11, 2021, for bid no. 08/2021/22 and October 21, 2021 for bid no. 79/2021/22 at 2:00 P.M
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement department, during office hours on/before, November 11, 2021, for bid no. 08/2021/22 and October 21, for 79/2021/22
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal delegates who wish to attend, on, November 11, 2021 2021, for bid no. 08/2021/22 and October 21, 79/2021/22 at 2:30 P.M at CBE Facility Management hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement department, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-72 / 0113-69-26-56 /26/74/78,
- The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.