Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested bidders for Procurement of under listed work.
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 09/09/2021
- Phone Number : 0113722878
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/05/2021
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for Local Competitive Bidders
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested bidders for Procurement of under listed work.
|Item No.||Description of item||Bid No.||Business Category||Bid Type||Bid Bond Amount||Bid Opening Date|
|1||Chagni Branch Maintenance and Modification work||57/2021/22||GC-4 or BC-4 and above||National Competitive Bid (NCB)||30,000 ETB||October 05, 2021|
|2||Ginnir Branch Maintenance and Modification work||63/2021/22||GC-4 or BC-4 and above||National Competitive Bid (NCB)||50,000 ETB||October 05, 2021|
- The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from September 15, 2021 for each Items from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 and You can access the bid document online from Https:// Bids.Mobtenders.com against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only)for each bid which shall be paid against Acct. No.1000134998028to the account of ‘CBE Finance Process’ account, in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
- Bidders who do not have two or more contracts with the Bank and who do not have any poor performance history on previous Bank’s Projects can participate in this Bid. Bidders will not be awarded for more than two projects if they win more in the bids that the Bank is Floating.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr as stated above in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bidders shall submit their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before October 05, 2021 at 2:00pm in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend on October 05, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel.251-11-372-28-78, Fax251-11-372-28-89, or visit: CBE
- The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.