Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested bidders for Procurement of under listed work.
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 11/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0113690490
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/13/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for Competitive Bidders
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested bidders for Procurement of under listed work.
|Item No.||Description of item||Bid No.||Business Category||Bid Type||Bid Bond Amount||Bid Opening Date|
|1.||Design Review & Adaptation, Supply, Assembly and Installation of Window Curtain Blinds for CBE New HQ Building||75/2022/23||Window Curtain Blinds and/or Related Works||International Competitive Bid (ICB)||2,000,000 ETB or Equivalent USD with a currency rate at the bid opening date||January 6, 2023|
|2.||MetaharaBranch Remaining Maintenance and Modification Work||
|GC-5 or BC-5 and above||National Competitive Bid(NCB)||
|December 13, 2022|
|3.||Gondar District Maintenance and Modification Work||
|GC-3 or BC-3 and above||National Competitive Bid (NCB)||
|December 13, 2022|
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from November23,2022 for each Itemsfrom Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2ndFloor, Room No. 106and You can access the bid documents online from Https:// Bids.Mobtenders.comagainst payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred birr only)and Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred birr only)for National Competitive Bids (NCB) and International Competitive Bid (ICB) respectivelywhich shall be paid against Acct. No.1000134998028to the account of ‘CBE Finance Process’ account, in the name of the bidder. The bid documents shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
- For Maintenance and Modification Projects (NCB) bidders who do not have any poor performance history on previous Bank’s Projects can participate in this Bid.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr as stated above in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C..P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bidders shall submit their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before December 13, 2022 and January 6, 2023 at 2:00pmfor National Competitive Bids (NCB) and International Competitive Bid (ICB) respectively in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend on December 13, 2022 and January 6, 2023 at2:30 p.m. for National Competitive Bids (NCB) and International Competitive Bid (ICB) respectively at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel.251-11-369-04-90, Fax251-11-372-28-89, orvisit: CBE
- The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.