Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE)invites interested & Potential bidders to participate for procurement of the under listed Items :
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 12/24/2022
- Phone Number : 0113692656
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/13/2023
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation to National Competitive Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE)invites interested & Potential bidders to participate for procurement of the under listed Items :
|S .No.||Description of Goods/service||EMD/Bid Bond Amount in Birr||Bid No.||Contract type||Bid Opening date|
|1||Lather Shoes men and women
Long term contract
|2||Shirt Men and women & Kaki over Coat Men and women||77, 300||118/2022/23|
|3||Shopping Bag For (corporate Brand and For CBE Noor)||97,500||111/2022/23||One time||January 11,2023|
|4||Brochure ,Flyer and Poster||170,000||114/2022/23||One time||January 12,2023|
- The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from December 28, 2022 for Bid No. 111/2022/23, BID No.112/2022/23, BID No. 114/2022/23 and BID No. 118/2022/23 Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 105 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred birr only) through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to the account of CBE Finance Process for each Bid separately . The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00A.M. 1:00–4:15P.M.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45A.M.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount as stated above in the table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be submitted in separate envelope on or before January 11, 2023 for Bid No.111/2022/23 and at 12:00 A.M (06:00 Local Time) , January 12, 2023 for Bid No. 114/2022/23 at 12:00 A.M( 06:00 Local Time). and January 13, 2023 for Bid No. 112/2022/23 and Bid No. 118/2022/23 at 12:00 A.M( 06:00 Local Time)
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours on/before January 11, 2023 for Bid No.111/2022/23 at 2:00 P.M , January 12, 2023 for Bid No. 114/2022/23 at 2:00 P.M , January 13, 2023 Bid No. 112/2022/23 and Bid No. 118/2022/23 at 2:00 P.M. the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on January 11, 2023 for Bid 111/2022/23 at 2:30 P.M , January 12, 2023 for Bid No. 114/2022/23 at 2:30 P.M., January 13, 2023 for Bid No. 112/2022/23 and Bid No. 118/2022/23 at 2:30 P.M at CBE Facility Management hall the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2-6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 0113-69-26-56 /0113-72-28-58/47/26/36/74/78,Fax251-11-372-28-89,or visit: CBE website
- The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.