Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Invitation for International Competitive Bid for Manufacturer.
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for International Competitive Bid for Manufacturer
Under Bid No. 100/2020/21
(Long Term Frame Work Agreement)
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase ofunder listed Items And service.
|No.||Description of items /Services||Quantity||RFQ No.||Bid Bond/EMD
amount in Birr
|Bid opening date|
March 13, 2021
|1||Desktop Personal Computers||1,603 pcs||40068||654,600.00|
|1||Laptop for Branches||160 pcs||40070||65,500.00|
|1||Laptop for Technical User||40 pcs||40073||16,500.00|
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from January 28, 2021 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2ndFloor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) for the bid through CBE Finance Process account number 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) by presenting payment advice, copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates a must.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond should be submitted two hours prior to the closing time. EMD submitted after or on closing time negotiation document shall be rejected.
- Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before March 13, 2021; at 02:00 P.M. in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, onMarch 13, 2021; at 02:30 P.M.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94,
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.