Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and qualified bidders for the purchase of the following Items:
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 10/22/2022
- Phone Number : 0113722872
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/28/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR BID
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and qualified bidders for the purchase of the following Items:
|S.No||Description of Goods/service||EMD/Bid Bond Amount in Birr or equivalent in USD, Euro & GBP||
Bid Opening date
|1.||VMWARE VCF ON VXRAIL
November 29, 2022
|2||Backup System Redundancy and Modernization||ETB 400,000.00||
|November 28, 2022|
- The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from October 26, 2022, and October 29, 2022, respectively from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement department, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (Birr Five Hundred) for ICB and Birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) for NCB through No. 1000134998028, to the account of CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00A.M., 1:00 – 4:15P.M.; and Saturday 8:00 -11:45A.M.) by presenting the payment invoice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state, direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond /Earnest Money Deposit/ in the amount as stated above in the table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond /EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) /Bid Bond shall be submitted within the bidding document in a separate envelope on or before November 29, 2022 & November 28, 2022 respectively as stated in the above table at 2:00 P.M.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement department, during office hours on/before November 29, 2022 & November 28, 2022 respectively as stated in the above table at 2:00 P.M at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on November 29, 2022 & November 28, 2022 respectively as stated in the above table at 2:30 P.M at CBE Facility Management meeting hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement department, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-72 / 0113-69-26-56 /26/74/78,
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.