Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/service;
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 12/24/2022
- Phone Number : 0113722872
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/27/2023
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for National and International Competitive Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/service;
|S.N||Description of Items/service||Bid Bond/EMD Amount||Method of Purchase||Bid No.||Closing Date|
|1||Fiber Channel Cable & Fiber Channel Breakout Cable||Birr 1,200,000.00||National Competitive Bid||105/2022/23||Jan .9, 2023|
|2||Digital Branch (Five Pilot Digital Branches)||
(equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP)
|International Competitive Bid||102/2022/23||
Jan. 27, 2023
|3||Data Leakage Protection Solution||Birr 1,000,000.00
(equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP)
|International Competitive Bid||115/2022/23||
Feb. 02, 2023
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from December 26, 2022 for Bid no. 102/2022/23 and Bid no. 105/2022/23, and December 30, 2022 for Bid no. 115/2022/23 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 105, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 00 (Birr Five Hundred only) for Bid No 102/2022/23 and 115/2022/23 & Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred only) for Bid No 105/2022/23 through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M., 1:00–4:15 P.M.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 A.M.) by presenting the payment invoice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond / Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond / EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bid bond shall be presented with the Bid documents in a separate envelope on or before January 9, 2023 for Bid No. 105/2022/23, January 27, 2023 for Bid No. 102/2022/23 and February 02, 2023 for Bid No. 115/2022/23 at 2:00 P.M in the above mentioned address.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department, during office hours before January 09, 2023 for Bid No. 105/2022/23, January 27, 2023 for Bid No. 102/2022/23 and February 02, 2023 for Bid No. 115/2022/23 at 2:00 P.M at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on January 09, 2023 for Bid No. 105/2022/23, January 27, 2023 for Bid No. 102/2022/23 and February 02, 2023 for Bid No. 115/2022/23 at 2:30 P.M on at CBE Facility Management hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Department, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-72, 251-11-372-28-26.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.