Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/service;
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 01/10/2023
- Phone Number : 0113722872
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/15/2023
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/service;
|No.||Description of Items/service||Bid Bond/EMD Amount||Method of Purchase||Bid No.||Closing Date|
|1||Financial Risk Management||Birr 1,000,000.00
(equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP)
|International Competitive Bid||116/2022/23||15/02/2023|
|2||EXADATA X9M-2 ENGINEERED SYSTEM||Birr 2,000,000.00
(equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP)
|International Competitive Bid||125/2022/23||14/02/2023|
|3||SAN Director Upgrade||
|National Competitive Bid||132/2022/23||
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from January 09, 2023 for Bid no. 125/2022/23, January 10, 2023 for Bid no. 116/2022/23 and January 12, 2023 for Bid no. 132/2022/23 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 105, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500 (Birr Five Hundred only) for Bid No. 116/2022/23 & 125/2022/23, and Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred only) for Bid No 132/2022/23 through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M., 1:00–4:15 P.M.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 A.M.) by presenting the payment invoice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond / Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond / EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bid bond shall be presented with the Bid documents in a separate envelope on or before February 15, 2023 at 2:00 P.M. for Bid No.116/2022/23, February 14, 2023 at 2:00 P.M. for Bid No.125/2022/23and February 09, 2023 at 2:00 P.M for Bid No. 132/2022/23 in the above mentioned address.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department, during office hours before February 15, 2023 for Bid No. 116/2022/23, February 14, 2023 for Bid No. 125/2022/23 and February 09, 2023 for Bid No. 132/2022/23 at 2:00 P.M at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on February 15, 2023 at 2:30 P.M. for Bid No. 116/2022/23, February 14, 2023 at 2:30 PM for Bid No. 125/2022/23 and February 09, 2023 at 2:30 P.M for Bid No. 132/2022/23 on at CBE Facility Management hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Department, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-72, 251-11-372-28-26.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.