Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/service;
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 01/21/2023
- Phone Number : 0113722872
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/07/2023
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/service;
|No.||Description of Items/service||Bid Bond/EMD Amount||Method of Purchase||Bid No.||Closing Date|
|1||POS Terminal Management and Monitoring System||
|National Competitive Bid||126/2022/23||
|2||Cyber Security Threat Deception (Honeypot) Solution||Birr 364,000.00||International Competitive Bid||127/2022/23||
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from January 23, 2023 for Bid no. 126 and Bid No. 127/2022/23 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 105, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred only) Bid No 126/2022/23, Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred only) for Bid No 127/2022/23 through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M., 1:00–4:15 P.M.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 A.M.) by presenting the payment invoice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond / Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond / EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bid bond shall be presented with the Bid documents in a separate envelope on or before February 07, 2023 at 2:00 P.M. in the above mentioned address.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department, during office hours before February 07, 2023 at 2:00 P.M for Bid No 126/2022/23 and February 23, 2023 at 2:00 P.M for Bid No 127/2022/23 at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on February 07, 2023 at 2:30 P.M. for Bid No 126/2022/23 and February 23, 2023 at 2:30 P.M for Bid No 127/2022/23 on at CBE Facility Management hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Department, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-72 / 0113-69-26-56 /26/74/78.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.