Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/service;
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 02/18/2023
- Closing Date : 03/13/2023
- Phone Number : 0113722872
- Source : Reporter
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, invites interested and qualified bidders/ suppliers for the purchase of the following goods/service;
|No.||Description of Items/service||Bid Bond/EMD Amount||Method of Purchase||Bid No.||Closing Date|
|1||EKYC and Biometric||Birr 2,000,000.00 (equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP)||International Competitive Bid||129/2022/23||07/04/2023|
|2||Customer Experience Solution||Birr 1,000,000.00 (equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP)||International Competitive Bid||156/2022/23|| |
|3||Surge Arrest||Birr 230,000.00||National Competitive Bid||159/2022/23|| |
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from February 20, 2023 for Bid no. 129/2022/23 & 156/2022/23, and February 24, 2023 for Bid no.159/2022/23 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 105, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 00 (Birr Five Hundred only) for Bid No. 129/2022/23 & 156/2022/23, and Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred only) for Bid No. 159/2022/23 through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M., 1:00–4:15 P.M.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 A.M.) by presenting the payment invoice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond / Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond / EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bid bond shall be presented with the Bid documents in a separate envelope on or before April 07, 2023 at 2:00 P.M. for Bid No.129/2022/23, April 06, 2023 at 2:00 P.M. for Bid No.156/2022/23 and March 13, 2023 at 2:00 P.M for Bid No. 159/2022/23 in the above mentioned address.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department, during office hours before April 07, 2023 for Bid No. 129/2022/23, April 06, 2023 for Bid No. 156/2022/23 and March 13, 2023 for Bid No. 159/2022/23 at 2:00 P.M at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on April 07, 2023 at 2:30 P.M. for Bid No. 129/2022/23, April 06, 2023 at 2:30 PM for Bid No. 156/2022/23 and March 13, 2023 at 2:30 P.M for Bid No. 159/2022/23 on at CBE Facility Management hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Department, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-72, 251-11-372-28-26.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.