Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Items.
- Category : Office Items & Equipment sale
- Posted Date : 04/20/2021
- Phone Number : 0113691901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/07/2021
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation to Local Competitive Bid No. 134/2020/21(bid)
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Items.
Ser. No. Description of items /Services UOM Total Qty. Bid Bond/EMD Amount in Birr 1. ADHESIVE GLUE BIG BTL 40,000 133,000.00 2. BOX FILE WITH STRING PCS 3,800 3. PUNCHER BIG PCS 1400 4. STAPLING MACHINE BIG PCS 800
Description of items /Services
Amount in Birr
ADHESIVE GLUE BIG
BOX FILE WITH STRING
STAPLING MACHINE BIG
2. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from April 21, 2021 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) through CBE Finance Process account number 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates a must.
3. Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
5. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided in separate envelope within Bid proposal.
6. Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before May 7, 2021; at 02:00 P.M. in the above mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on May 7, 2021; at 02:30 P.M.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, or you can buy the bid document through online (https://www.extratenders.com/).
9. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.