Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of CBE Wooden Logo
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 06/17/2021
- Phone Number : 0113691901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/15/2021
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Long Term Local Competitive Bid
Bid No. 139/2020/21
(RFQ No. 84075)
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of the under listed Item.
Description of Goods or Related Services
CBE Wooden Logo
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from June 14, 2021 from Procurement Sub-Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 after depositing a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (One Hundred Birr) through CBE Finance process Acct. No. 1000134998028, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) along presenting the payment advice, copy of renewed related Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/by the amount of Birr 70,000.- (Seventy Thousand only) in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately on or before July 15, 2021 up to 12:00 noon on the above mentioned address 2nd Floor, Room No. 201. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid document shall be automatically rejected.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement sub-process, during office hours before July 15, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on July 15, 2021; at 2:30 P.M.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 011 3 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 691994.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.