Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of Multifactor Authentication Solution
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 05/29/2021
- Phone Number : 0113722872
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/02/2021
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for International Competitive Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of under listed item:
Description of Goods/Service
Bid Bond/EMD Amount in ETB
Multifactor Authentication Solution
Birr 262,000.00 or Equivalent in USD or EURO or POUND sterling and GBP
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from May 27, 2021 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300 (Birr Three Hundred Only) through CBE Finance Process A/C No. 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 11.45:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 3.45:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 11:45 A.M.).With Presentation of copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, or certification on tax issue from concerned organ, VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while the collecting bid document. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid Security/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount of Ethiopian Birr in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or cash payment order (C.P.O). Bid Security (EMD) in any other form is not acceptable.
- The Bid Security (EMD) should be submitted two hour prior to the bid closing time. EMD submitted after closing time shall be rejected by The Bank as non-responsive.
- All Bids shall be submitted in the tender box prepared for this purpose at procurement department, cited, at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, Near Vatican Embassy in the meeting hall during office hours before/ or on July 2; at 2:00 P.M.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on July 2; at 2:30 P.M.
- Interested /eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement department , P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 251-11-3722872/3722826, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113691901.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids