COMMON VISION FOR DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (CVDA) Invites Interested bidders for the supply of under listed Equipment.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/20/2022
- Phone Number : 0113691051
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/29/2022
COMMON VISION FOR DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (CVDA)
CVDA is an indigenous, non-governmental, non-for-profit, humanitarian association implementing different project at national level as a part of it currently CVDA impement Thridy Party Monitring behalf of WFP.
CVDA Invites Interested bidders for the supply of under listed Equipment.
|No||Quantity||Type of material|
|1||5||Motor Cycle bajaj Boxer 150 cc|
|4||8||Purchase Samsung A7 Lite pad (3GB/32GB)8.7 Inch|
|5||8||Trifold cover for Smasung A|
|6||8||Power bank Volt hub 10000 MHA|
Therefore, all interested bidders may participate in this bid with due consideration of the following requirements.
- To be registered for provision of such and or relevant supplies and are expected to submit a renewed Business License for the current Ethiopian fiscal year.
- To be registered with Ethiopian Customs & Tax Authority and should produce valid documentations which include VAT, TIN, and PPA registration certificate.
- The bid document shall be collected from CVDA office is located around Torhayloch to Total Road Bekele Eshete building 5th floor office#504 Addis Ababa.
- The bidding shall be conducted through National Competitive Bid/NCB/ procedure.
- All bids must be submitted to Common Vision for Development Association with properly sealed envelope.
- Bidder must state delivery date.
- Bidder shall furnish bid security 3 % of total quoted amount with CPO by the name of Common Vision for Development Association.
- Should present sample for items which comptete to deliver.
- Potential suppler can obtan the tender document by payining 150 birr from August from the date of annucment up to August,26,2022 in the working hours( Monday to Friday)
- Bid submitted by bidders which do not meet the above mentioned requirements shall be rejected without further notice.
- CVDA demands strict adherence to deadlines and bids submitted beyond the final submission date and time will not be considered.
- CVDA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Bids.
- Bidders can use the following contact address for their additional information enquiry Tel:-251-13691051
Submission dead line and opening of the bid document is Augest 29, 2022 at 2:00 pm and at 02:30 pm respectively.