Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia invites sealed bid from eligible, competent and reliable vehicle rental companies
- Category : Vehicle Rent
- Posted Date : 02/01/2023
- Closing Date : 02/15/2023
- Phone Number : 0116611730
- Source : Reporter
Call for National Tender
Bid No – IFB 01-2023
Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to improve the living standards of people who cannot meet their basic needs by strengthening capacity to meet those needs and responding to emergency situations where necessary.
In order to implement our development and relief programs in different parts of the country specifically; Amhara, Tigray, Oromia, Afar, Somali, Gambella and SNNPR regions, Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia invites sealed bid from eligible, competent and reliable vehicle rental companies who could supply the under listed model vehicles:
Required Vehicles Types and Model:
Year of Manufactured
Area of Operation
|Toyota Land Cruiser Hard-top (Long base), 3 Doors, 11 Seat with complete seat belt.|| |
2008 and above
|02||Toyota Land Cruiser Hard-top (Mark II),|
5 Doors, 8 Seat with complete seat belt
2010 and above
|03||Toyota Land Cruiser single Pick-up,|
2 Doors, 3 Seat with complete seat belt
|HZJ79||2008 and above|
|04||Toyota Land Cruiser double Pick-up,|
2 Doors, 5 Seat with complete seat belt
|HZJ79||2010 and above|
- A complete set of bid documents can be obtained from the following addresses during working hours Monday to Friday starting from 01st February, 2023.
Concern World Wide-Ethiopia Country Office
Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Sholla Market
Yeka Sub- city, kebele 13/14
Telephone: + 251 11 661 17 30 /651 23 60
Bidders should be aware of and comply with the following conditions. Also the under listed documents MUST be presented along with the bid proposal:
- Complete company profile, valid business license, VAT & TIN Certificate, Company’s own vehicles title certificates (Libre), recommendation letters, Bid security bond, Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance, Tender Declaration, Signed & Stamped Concern CoC and associated polices and other relevant documents.
- Bidders are allowed to participate for single Lot or collectively.
- Bids must be submitted with separate sealed envelope -technical and financial proposal with two envelopes original and copy and should be submitted to the above address on or before 15th February 2023 at 10:00A.M.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend in person at Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia Country Office on 15th February 2023 at 10:30A.M.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from our transport & Logistics unit in any of working hours before the closing date.
- Failure to comply any of the condition from (2) above shall result in automatic rejection also Concern is not bound to accept late, unsealed or incomplete bids.
- Bidders are advised to read the tender dossier carefully.
- Concern Worldwide-Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.