Confederation of Ethiopian Trade Unions (CETU) Call for Consultancy.
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 01/11/2021
- Phone Number : 0115154957
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/30/2021
Call for Consultancy
Confederation of Ethiopian Trade Unions (CETU), the sole national center for working community in Ethiopia, in collaboration with European Union CSF III Programme has been implementing ‘‘Promote Decent Domestic Work in Ethiopia’’. Based on the project programme the CETU is seeking to hire competent and reliable consultants for preparation and development ofAdvocacy and Communication Policy of Decent Domestic Work Project.The Mandatory Requirements of the consultants;
- Copy of renewed and relevant business license
- Copy of VAT registration certificate
- Copy of TIN certificate
- Technical and Financial Proposal
On top of that;the consultants should need to know;
- Tenders submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- CETU reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
- Bidders who did not obtain the Bidding Document (TOR) directly from the CETU will be rejected during evaluation.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total bid amount in the form of CPO or cash.
- Bid instruction documents and TOR can be obtained from CETU Finance Department in hardcopy form by paying Birr 200 and according to the details provided below;
- Date for tender document collection: January 11th to 21st 2021
- Time for Collecting tender Documents: 8:30 to 5:00, Monday to Friday
- Tender document collection deadline: January 21st 2021 5:00pm
- Tender document submission deadline: January 22nd 2021 5:00pm
- Tender public opening: January 25th 2021 at 10:00am
CETU Head office 2nd floor Room # 216Bole Road in front of HyattRegency Hotel, Telephone: 0115 154957/ 0115 155429