Cooperative Bank of Oromia Invitation to Bid For Vehicle Tyres Purchase
- Category : Tyre & Battery
- Posted Date : 01/20/2021
- Phone Number : 0115577771
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/20/2021
Invitation to Bid
For Vehicle Tyres Purchase
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. intends to procure different Vehicle Tires and subsequently wants to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply of the following types of tires.
|No||Type of Vehicle||Brand||Size||Quantity||Type of Tire||PR No||Type of tread|
|1||Pick-up Toyota||Bridgestone||225/70R17||200||On-off road||8||Thick|
|2||Toyota Hiace Van panel||Bridgestone||215/70 R16||15||>> >>||8||Thick|
|3||Toyota Rush Automobile||Bridgestone /Linglong/ Dunlop||215/60/R17||150||>> >>||6||Standard|
Interested bidders are invited to submit their bids as per the conditions stated below;
1. Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document starting fromJanuary 18, 2021 during office hours (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm from this announcement until bid closing date at Denbel City Centre, 2nd floor (passenger lift No. 6), Office of the procurement Team.
2. A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non-returnable fee of Birr 100(Birr one hundred only) at Cooperative Bank of Oromia’s Finfine branch in cash upon presenting duly signed application to the bid supported by copies of renewed trade license, TIN & VAT registration certificate, bidders who didn’t obtain the bidding documents directly from the bank will be rejected during evaluation.
3. Bid document must be delivered to Dembel City Centre, 2ndfloor (passenger lift 6), Office of Procurement Team on or before 02 February, 2021 for Vehicle Tires.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 50,000.00(Birr fifty thousand only) for Vehicle Tyres in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromia which is valid for 120 days in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document.
5. Bidders must submit their Technical and Financial documentin one Original and one Copy – all separately signed and wax sealed.
6. The complete bid must be submitted on the stated date in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with “Vehicle Tyres”.
7. Bids will be opened at the bank’s training room, Dembel City Centre 7thfloor (passenger lift 4) on February 03, 2021 at 4:30 AM for Vehicle Tyres. Bidders may not present on the bid opening ceremony due to COVID-19.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Procurement & Facility Management
Denbel City Center
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia