Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. (Coop Bank) invites eligible contestant/bidders to submit contest documents and bids for the provision of design
- Category : Partition Related Interior Design Service & Material
- Posted Date : 05/29/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/06/2021
Invitation to Contend/Bid
- Project Particulars
- Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. (Coop Bank) invites eligible contestant/bidders to submit contest documents and bids for the provision of design, contract administration and supervision services for its Shashemene
- The project sites in Shashemene are planned to comprise of 3,500 m2 multi-use space to be realized at an estimated budget of Birr 125 million.
- A firm/professional entity will be selected under a split-stage Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) procedure comprising a CONTEST stage and a BID The CONTEST stage will comprise of a limited design input. Five (5) contestants qualified through the technical evaluation procedure of the designs submitted will be invited to participate in the BID stage. Coop Bank may expand the number of contestants to be qualified up to a maximum of seven(7) as provided in the Terms of Reference (TOR).
- The bid is open to design firms and practicing professionals with a professional registration certificate, issued by relevant federal or regional bureaus.
- Contestants who are qualified for the BID STAGE shall meet the category level required by the Building Official or submit an Agreement or Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) concluded with an Architect of Record fulfilling these requirements, in accordance with additional TOR instructions to be issued for the BID stage. Coop Bank may also make nominations in the event that competency assessments are not met.
- Application & Registration
- Contestant/Bidders shall apply for registration by sending an email to the contest/bid address email@example.com. The email message shall be short and include a PDF attachment of the professional registration certificate. Applications shall be sent from the contestant/bidder’s principal email address to be used throughout the contest/bid process.
- Applications shall be received on or before 06 June 2021 and applicants will be immediately informed of their registration by return email.
- The contest/bidding documents will be emailed simultaneously to all registered contestant/bidders on the launch date, 07 June 2021. The submission deadline shall be 12 July 2021.
- Contestants, when notified of being qualified for the BID STAGE, shall approach the contest/bid desk and deposit the required bid registration documents as prescribed in the TOR. A bid security will be a requirement for the BID stage as prescribed in the TOR.
- Issuance of the TOR constitutes an offer of contract by Coop Bank, and by applying online and registering, contestant/bidders are confirming acceptance of the offer, in the event of being declared winner of the contest/bid.
- Additional instructions will be issued to contestants who qualify to proceed to the BID STAGE.
- Coop Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia