Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. intends to procure supply, installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of a customer visit management solution
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 11/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0115578199
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/21/2022
Invitation to International Bid
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. intends to procure supply, installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of a customer visit management solution through International Competitive Bidding and subsequently wants to invite eligible bidders for the supply of the stated services.
Hence, bidders are invited to participate in the supply of the above stated items.
- Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document during office hours (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm commencing from November 21, 2022 until bid closing date from Rang Real Estate 7th floor adjacent to Shoa Shopping center around Bole Rwanda, Office of the procurement Team.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non-returnable fee of Birr 200 (Birr two hundred only) at any Cooperative Bank of Oromia’s branches by using Account No.
- Bid document must be delivered to Bole Rwanda Rang Real state, 7th floor, adjacent to Shoa Shopping center, Office of Procurement Team on or before December 21, 2022 at 10.00 A.M.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 200,000.00 (Birr two hundred thousand only) or
equivalent in USD or Euro or Pound in the form of unconditional bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) for supply, installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of a customer visit management solution in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromia which at least valid for 120 days upon submission of the proposal in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document. Bid security issued by foreign banks shall be counter – guaranteed by an Ethiopian Bank. Bid security in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bidders must submit their technical and financial documents in one Original and one Copy all separately signed and wax sealed.
The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with identifying the item to “supply, installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of a customer visit management solution”.
- Bids will be opened at Office of VP/Finance and Facilities Management, at Rang Real Estate 9th floor adjacent to Shoa Shopping center around Bole Rwanda, on December 21, 2022, at 10:30 AM.
- For bidders who are eligible to participate on the bid, should present a Manufacturer Authorization letter that has been duly authorized to supply in Ethiopia.
- Interested bidders may participate on the bidding opening ceremony.
- Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Supply Chain Management
Rang Real Estate 7th floor
P.O. Box 16936
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia