Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C invites potential suppliers for supply of different printing items of bank formats
- Category : Printing & Publishing Service
- Posted Date : 10/22/2022
- Phone Number : 0115578199
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/07/2022
Instruction to Bid
Date: October 24, 2022
Bid Name: Supply of printing items
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed Bid for supply of different printing items of bank formats whose specifications are detailed in the Bidding Document.
|S.N||Item Category||Description and Quantity of the items||Bid Security/Earnest Money Deposit|
|1.||Supply of Printing Items||As specified in the bidding Document||75,000.00|
- Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document during office hours (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm commencing from October 24, 2022 until bid closing date from Rang Real Estate 7th floor adjacent to Shoa Shopping center around Bole Rwanda, Office of the Procurement Team.
- Bid document must be delivered to Bole Rwanda Rang Real state, 7th floor, adjacent to Shoa Shopping center, Office of Procurement Team on or before November 7, 2022 on/before 5:00PM
- A bid document must be accompanied by a bid security of birr stated in the table above in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromia which is valid for 120 days in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of nonreturnable fee of Birr 200 (Birr two hundred only) at any Coop bank branches by using Account No.
- Bidders shall see the samples from Coop bank’s store located at Dembel City Center Ground floor.
- Interested vendors shall provide references from at least 3 (three) major clients which they regularly worked with within the last 5 years by providing printing services.
- The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with identifying the item to supply, “For Supply of different printing items”.
- Bids will be opened at Office of Finance and Facilities Management, at Rang Real Estate 9th floor adjacent to Shoa Shopping center around Bole Rwanda, on November 7, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
- Interested bidders may participate on the bidding opening ceremony.
- Please be informed that the bank will not facilitate foreign currency approval and LC. So that, it expected from your own sources and the quotation should be in Ethiopian Birr.
- Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Supply Chain Management
Rang Real Estate 7th floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia