Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the purchase of different office equipment and furniture & fitting materials
- Category : House and Office Furniture
- Posted Date : 10/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0115578199
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/02/2022
Invitation to Bid
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the purchase of different office equipment and furniture & fitting materials from local suppliers/manufacturers.
Hence, bidders are invited to participate in the supply of the above stated items.
- Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document during office hours (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm commencing from October 17, 2022 until bid closing date from Rang Real Estate 7th floor adjacent to Shoa Shopping center around Bole Rwanda, Office of the procurement Team.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non-returnable fee of Birr 200 (Birr two hundred only) at any Cooperative Bank of Oromia’s branches by using Account No.
- Bid document must be delivered to Bole Rwanda Rang Real state, 7th floor, adjacent to Shoa Shopping center, Office of Procurement Team on or before November 02, 2022 at 10.00 A.M.
- A bid document must be accompanied by a bid security of birr stated in the table above on which bidders are interested to participate. Bid security shall be in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromia which is valid for 120 days in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document.
- Bidders must submit their Technical and Financial document in one Original and one Copy all separately signed and wax sealed.
- The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with identifying the item to supply of “Bid Document for supply of different office equipment and furniture and fitting materials”.
- Bids will be opened at Office of Finance and Facilities Management, at Rang Real Estate 9th floor adjacent to Shoa Shopping center around Bole Rwanda, on November 02, 2022 at 10:30 AM.
- Interested bidders may participate on the bidding opening ceremony.
- The bank will not facilitate FCY & LC and be sure that the price you submitted doesn’t include condition of LC facility from the bank.
- Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
- Bidders may obtain further information; from the office of Procurement Team via Tel No: 011-557-77-71, 011-557-81-99.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Supply Chain Management
Rang Real Estate 7th floor
- O. Box 16936
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia