Cordaid (Catholic Organization for Relief and Development Aid) is soliciting bids for the Supply of High-Test Hypochlorite (HTH) granules and a Bacteriological Test Kit.
- Category : Medical/Laboratory Equipment
- Posted Date : 08/03/2022
- E-mail : procurementET@cordaid.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/11/2022
Tender for Provision of High-Test Hypochlorite (HTH) and Bacteriological Test Kit
Cordaid (Catholic Organization for Relief and Development Aid) is a Dutch, international non-governmental organization that combines 100 years of experience and expertise in emergency aid and structural poverty eradication. Cordaid Ethiopia is soliciting bids for the Supply of High-Test Hypochlorite (HTH) granules and a Bacteriological Test Kit.
- Scope of work and Technical Specifications:
Supply of :
- 30 Drum of High-Test Hypochlorite (HTH) granules [Specification: 68-70% concentration]
- 1 kit, Bacteriological Test Kit.
- General Specification
- The tenderer should confirm that the detailed specifications are strictly in accordance with the specifications shown in the Tender.
- The tender must clearly indicate
- Formats and Application.
- Product Description.
- Technical specifications.
- The legible and certified copies must be attached/annexed to Technical Supporting Documents
- The packing items to be supplied under the order should be permanently and prominently printed in English, French, or Chinese.
- CPO in the name of CORDAID, 2% of the total price.
- Application Process
Interested applicants must request a full tender document with the subject “Supply of HTH & Kit ” to procurementET@cordaid.org by submitting trade registration and Tin number.
Interested candidates should submit a proposal (technical and financial) in person to the Cordaid Ethiopia Country Office Logistics team around Bole Homes near Genet Chefe grocery before or on 04:00 pm August 11, 2022.