Corteva Agriscience Ethiopia PLC would like to engage a contractor on the construction and maintenance of its store floors
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 10/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0115510725
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/25/2022
Corteva Agriscience is desirous of engaging a contractor for the construction and maintenance works at KOLOBO (Menagesha) seed processing plant.
INVITATION TO BID
Corteva Agriscience offers farmers around the world the most complete portfolio in the industry with a balanced and globally diverse mix of seed, crop protection and digital innovation. These solutions are focused on maximizing productivity while generating advantaged market preference through the company’s unique distribution strategy.
Corteva Agriscience Ethiopia PLC is engaged in hybrid seed production and sales as well as providing crop protection solutions to our Ethiopian farming community.
The Company’s Seed processing plant at Menagesha would like to engage a contractor on the construction and maintenance of its store floors by providing all materials, equipment and labors. The descriptions of the work are:
- Maintenance of floor (Hall A which has an area of approximately 2000 m2)
- Chiseling (thickness approximately 10cm) of the existing concrete floor.
- Rebar work
- Floor Concrete work
- Cement screed
- Construction of concrete ramps (2 ramps at the gates of the hall B)
- Steel door construction, with its handle.
The conditions/terms of the bid are indicated as follows
- Bids must be accompanied by renewed business licenses, commercial registration certification, tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Registration Certification and these must be summited together with a technical proposal.
- Contractors licensed in GC/BC grade 6 and above are eligible to participate. The License should be Valid for the Year 2014/2015 Ethiopian calendar.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total submitted cost in an acceptable Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from known bank and valid for 90 days.
- The bid document can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 Am to 5:00 PM) from Corteva Agriscience Ethiopia PLC head office upon payment of non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Two hundred birr only).
- The bidder shall seal the original and copy of the financial bid in separate envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” as appropriate, and forward both to the Employer. A separate sealed envelope marked “BID BOND “carrying the supplier’s Bid security should be included in the envelope carrying the original financial document. The technical proposal shall be attached in separate sealed envelope marked Technical Proposal.
- During all the construction activities, wearing/using of all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is mandatory.
- Bidder should submit their offers in a sealed envelope to head office before or on 3:00 pm On October 25, 2022.
- Bids will be opened on October 25, 2022, at the same place at 3:00 pmin the afternoon in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives.
Note: Corteva Agriscience Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid in whole or in part without giving the reasons thereof.
Late bids shall also be rejected.
Note: Bids should be presented to the following address:
Corteva Agriscience Ethiopia PLC
Africa Avenue Peacock Park
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
PO Box 1134
Tel: +251 11 551 0725 or 0911004156 or 0916823880