Creative Associates International Inc. READ II project invites all qualified bidders to provide an expression Interest for TRASNPORT SERVICE
- Category : Transport Service
- Posted Date : 08/20/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0116687829
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/31/2022
Creative Associates International Inc.
ETHIOPIA READ II Project
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)-TRANSPORT SERVICES
RFQ Number: EOI -RFP-AA-002-2022
Creative Associates International Inc. is implementing the READ II project, a USAID-funded education project currently supporting Education in crises and conflict response for affected conflict-affected regions.
Creative Associates International Inc. READ II project invites all qualified bidders to provide an expression Interest for TRASNPORT SERVICE.
Interested organizations may obtain the EOI document by making a written request to: email@example.com during office hours (8:00 AM to 05:30 PM) from August 22, 2022, until August 31, 2022.
Interested bidders should fulfill the following pre-qualification to compete:
- Submit copies of their valid and renewed Business license, Tax Identification (TIN), and VAT registration certificate.
- Supplier who can provide Local Freight Transportation Service for the provision of Local in Land Freight Services with 50, 100, 200, 300 and 400 quintal carrying capacity of vehicles to transport different Items to Afar and Amhara regions into different delivery points/Woreda/Town Administration Education offices
- Bidders must have at least five (5) years’ experience in the types of transportation services and experience in working with the INGO.
- All vehicles provided must have valid/renewed local quality registration, licensed, and have the appropriate Government permits to carry the anticipated items within each transit Regions and woredas.
- Bidders shall provide a complete listing of all vehicles available to be used to provide the requested services (including vehicle type, age of vehicle and carrying capacity).
- Bidders shall furnish at least three (3) references from companies for whom they have, or are performing, similar size and scope of work within the last three (3) years. Include name of company, point of contact and telephone number and email address.
Only expression of interest that meet the requirements will be considered for evaluation. Please note that if there are significant deficiencies regarding responsiveness to the requirements of this request, an offer may be deemed “non-responsive” and thereby disqualified from consideration. Creative reserves the right to waive immaterial deficiencies at its discretion. Creative will select the vendor whose expression represents the best overall value to Creative.
To ensure that best value is obtained, the following will also be considered in addition to the above:
- Acceptable Quotation Validity Period
- Availability of service and truck
- Delivery of items within specified time and place
- Acceptable warranty period and Insurance
Submission Deadline: Sealed documents shall be submitted to Creative’s Main Office, procurement department (located in Addis Ababa, Yeka Subcity, around signal area, In front of Adawa Ber Primary School office phone No: 011 6 68 78 29/7225) before or on Wednesday August 31, 2022, 11:00 AM.