Cross Land Construction now invites sealed bids for eligible bidders for geotechnical investigation and foundation recommendation for four bridge sites
- Category : Engineering Related Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/13/2021
- Phone Number : 0114162353
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/01/2021
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
To all Consultancy Service for Geotechnical Investigation and Soil Testing firms with license valid for the year 2013 E.C.
- Our company Cross Land Construction now invites sealed bids for eligible bidders for geotechnical investigation and foundation recommendation for four bridge sites for Segeg – Gerbo – Danan (Fik – Segeg – Gerbo – Danan Road Project, Lot 3: Yoale – Danan (Km 191+000 – Km 273+844)
- The Bidders have to present
- Certificate of Registration from Ministry of Construction
- Trade Licence Renewed for the year 2013 E.C. and
- Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Registration as Supplier in the list of Mandated Public Body, i.e. public procurement and Property Administration Agency(PPPAA)
- Bidders shall submit both technical and financial proposal 1original and 1 copy for each in a separate sealed envelope and the two envelopes sealed in one outer envelope.
- A complete set of bidding documents (Term of Reference) prepared in English language may be collected by any interested eligible bidder from our company Cross Land Construction Head Quarter located at Kera (near to Deginet Gutema Garage) from Contract Administration Tel. 0114-70-06-97, Mobile 0914316609 Fax 0114-66-95-57 free of any fee on weekdays(Monday to Friday) from 8:30AM-4:00PM.
- Bidders shall submit their bids in two envelopes, the first envelope labeled as “Qualification Information and Bid Security” and the second envelope “Financial Bid”, separate sealed and the two envelopes sealed in one other outer envelope. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information First and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in the form of CPO an amount ETB 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Birr).
- Bid must be delivered to Office of Cross Land Construction, Contract Administration Department as per the address indicated below on 15th day from the bid announcement date (considering the bid announcement date as day one) on/before 02:30 PM.
- The qualification information and the bid security will be opened on the same date at 3:00 PM at the Cross Land’s Head office in the presence of the bidders of their legal representatives who wish to attend the same.
- Our company,Cross Land Construction, reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Kera Towards Sarbet Road (Near Deginet Gutema Garage)
Tel. 0114-16-23-53 Fax 0114-66-95-97 Addis Ababa