Dan Church Aid Bid For Contractors.
- Category : Other Construction
- Posted Date : 03/20/2021
- Phone Number : 0115522386
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/29/2021
National Open Tender
Tender reference No: NOT/2021/003
Bonga-water pump Small Scale Irrigation Scheme-Lot 1
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is legally registered International NGO in Ministry of Justice Charities and Societies Agency with certificate #1083; engaged in development and humanitarian assistance to poor rural people in Ethiopia through Partnership with Ethiopian NGOs and Civil Society Organizations.
Based on its country program for the period of January 2017 to December 2021, DCA Ethiopia has been implementing its projects in Gambella, Waghimra, Bale, Sululta and Afar programme areas guided by Theory of Change (TOC) and global result framework focusing on saving lives, enhancing resilience of vulnerable men, women and young community members; and addressing extreme inequalities (women empowerment).
- DCA invites contractors with level of WWC-VI and above for the construction of Bonga-water pump Small Scale Irrigation Scheme Lot-1
- Company Profile of interested contractors is required
- Bidders should include copies of Valid TIN and VAT registration certificate
- Copy of renewed trade license for Ethiopian FY 2013 is required and this should be related to the assignment otherwise it will be ground for rejection.
- The prices to be offered should be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB).
- Bidders must know that one contractor will be awarded only for one Lot.
- Failure to meet one of the eligibility criteria indicated in the bid document like registration licence, VAT & TIN certificates, BID BOND1% including VAT will be a ground for rejection.
- Bid bond should be in the form of CPO. Other forms of BID BOND will not be acceptable.
- BID bond should be labelled together with Technical proposal and the amount will not be read loudly to the bidders.
- The bid document should be sealed in a wax sealed envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2021/003 must be labelled on the outside of the two separate envelopes ( Technical AND Financial ) and Submit to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE.
- Organization renewed License , VAT certificate and TIN certificate should be on the front pages for quick verification during opening.
- Bid document can be collected during working hours by showing their trade licensestarting from 22 March 2021 from the address stated below.
- The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 29thMarch 2021 on or before 10:00 A.M and the bid will be opened the same day at 10:30 A.M. in the presence of bidders or legal representatives.
- Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Successful bidders will be communicated by the office and will be issued a letter of award.
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated contractor would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement and should be willing to work with Dan Church Aid with payment condition stated in the contract agreement
- Interested bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org; copy email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com before two days of the deadline.
- Interested bidders shall collect the bid document physically free of any charge by registering their contact details.
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House.
Tel. 0115-52 23 86, Addis Ababa
DCA reserves the right to reject the bid entirely or partly for any reason.