Dan Church Aid Invites Bidders for the provision of light vehicle rental service provision
- Category : Vehicle Rent
- Posted Date : 03/21/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/31/2021
Tender Reference no.: NOT/2021/004
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is legally registered international NGO (Charities and Societies Agency certificate # 1083) engaged in development and humanitarian assistance rural people in Ethiopia in Partnership with Ethiopian NGOs and Civil Society Organizations.
In order to closely follow up and monitor the implementation of the actual development /Humanitarian works funded by DCA which are found in Amhara specifically Wag-Himra Zone, Sekota , South/ North Wollo, Oromia specifically Bale and Borena, Afar (Asayita and Berhale) and Gambella. DCA highly depends on the providers of efficient and effective logistics services.
To this effect, DCA Ethiopia is looking for competent Vehicle rental service providers to sign a One year framework Contract agreement for Vehicle rental needs as per the detailed listed below.
- DCA Operational Area
- Afar Berhale and Asayita
- Gambella ( Jewi, Kule ,Terkeri and Other areas in Gambella).
- Wag- Himra – South Wello, North Wello and Wag-himar ( Diessie, Woldia, Raya Konbo, Dehana, Dawnt,and Sehala, Sekota)
- Bale and Borena ( Such as , Robe Raytu, Dawekechen,Medewelab)u, Guradamole and Berebere, Yabello ).
- Sulultan Chancho, Adama and Addis and Around Addis.
- Field Vehicle with qualified and hospitable drivers: –
- Vehicle must be insured and copy of the renewed insurance certificate should be attached and delivered whenever the car is available for rent.
- Plate code must be a 3-xxxx
- The rental Company should quote for the following Vehicle type and Model :-
- Toyota Land cruiser 105 (Production Year > = 2002)
- Vehicle Model TOYOTA Land cruiser V8 (Production Year > = 2010)
- Toyota Hardtop Station Wagon (Mark II) (Production Year > = 2010)
- Toyota Hardtop Long base (Production year 2007)
- Toyota Hard top Single Cabin (Production year 2002)
- Toyota Hilux Double Cabin (Production year 2007)
- Coaster Bus (Very good Condition)
- Mini bus high roof (Very Good Condition.)
- Minibus normal (very good condition)
- Toyota Hardtop Station Wagon pick-up (Mark II) (Production Year > = 2010)
- The bid documents are ready for all interested bidders to collect from our office as per the address stated bellow and all offers should fulfil the requirements specified in the bid document.
- Bidders are expected to submit a Bid bond amounting ETB 15,000.00 in the form of Certified Payment Order (CPO). Failure to submit will result in automatic rejection.
- Price per day without fuel
- Mode of payments
- Fuel cost will be covered by DCA on reimbursement basis i.e. the car will be ready with full tank and DCA will return full tank.
- The company should attach a letter of recommendation from at least five similar organizations (INGO) by stating the area and duration of service provided.
- Summary table for number of company-owned vehicle with model, condition Ownership certificate and production year.
- Summary table for number of third-party Vehicle with copy of authorization letter, condition of the vehicle, model and Production year.
- Renewed trade license for Ethiopian fiscal year 2013, TAX identification certificate, VAT identification certificate
- Failure to Submit one of the eligibility criteria such as VAT, renewed trade license 2013 and TIN certificate shall be a ground for rejection.
- Bid document collection will be during working hours starting from 22nd March 2021 from DCA Ethiopia country office Addis Ababa.
- The deadline for bid submission will be 31st March 2021 on or before 10:00 AM and opening will be in the same day at
10 :30 AM at DCA Office
- Late Submission even one minute will be a ground for automatic rejection.
- The bidders expected to submit BID Bond together with technical proposal.
- Renewed License , VAT certificate and TIN Certificate required to be in the technical proposal.
- Only technical proposal will be opened in the 31st of March 2021. Firms scored above 55% out of 70 % will only be invited for financial evaluation.
- If you need any further clarifications, please contact our Administrator by the address stated here below.
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House.
Tel. 0115-52 23 86
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to Cancel this bid.