Dan Church Aid invites interested CONSULTANTS
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/23/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0115522386
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/29/2021
NATIONAL OPEN TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICE ON
DCA ETHIOPIA COUNTRY PROGRAMME CONTEXT ANALYSIS
Tender ref no: – NOT/2021/009.
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is a Danish international NGO, providing development and humanitarian assistance to poor people across the world. DCA has been operational in Ethiopia since 2004 and has been working with faith based and secular partners. Based on its country programme for the period of January 2017 to December 2021, DCA Ethiopia has been implementing its projects in Gambella, Waghimra, Bale, Sululta and Afar programme areas guided by Theory of Change (TOC) and global result framework focusing on saving lives, enhancing resilience of vulnerable men, women and young community members; and addressing extreme inequalities ( women empowerment). The overall vision of the country programme is that: all people in Ethiopia live a dignified self-resilient life and are able to withstand shocks and realize their potential in a sustainable manner; refugees have settled or returned home, and those that remain peacefully co-exist with host communities and are empowered to lead sustainable self-reliant lives.
Based on its country programme for the period of January 2017 to December 2021, DCA Ethiopia has been implementing its projects in Gambella, Waghimra, Bale, Sululta and Afar programme areas. DCA Ethiopia’s current programme cycle will come to an end by 31st December 2021 and DCA has started a process to develop new country strategy for the period from 1 January 2022 to December 2026. On the basis of scoping exercise conducted so far, the new country programme will focus on three pillars:
Dan Church Aid is launching a Tender and invites interested CONSULTANTS to participate in the procurement procedure of CONSULANCY SERVICE for COUNTRY PROGRAMME CONTEXT ANALYSIS, Potential Consultants can collect the RFP free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated below: –
Overall Objective of the Country Programme
The overall objective of the contextual analysis is to provide a well-documented analysis of the country context that will serve as a base for DCA Ethiopia’s new country programme development. The analysis will provide practical recommendations for DCA’s Ethiopia country programme strategy 2022-2026.
Special Conditions/Requirements: –
- Company Profile of interested Consultants is required
- Consultants should include copies of Valid TIN,
- Copy of VAT registered certificate
- Copy of renewed trade license for Ethiopian FY 2013 EC and should be related to the assignment otherwise ground for rejection.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB).
- Failure to meet one of the eligibility criteria like registration licence, VAT will be a ground for rejection.
- Interesting bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com till 29th June 2021 before Close of Business or (5:30 PM) copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- No BID Bond required.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2021/009 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes and Submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE
- Received bid documents will be opened within one-week period at DCA Addis Ababa office.
- Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Successful bidders will be communicated by the office and will be issued a letter of award
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated consultants would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated Consultant should be willing to work with Dan church Aid that payment condition will stated in the contract agreement.
Request for Proposal document can be collected only via email request during working hours
The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 29 June 2021, before (COB) close of business 5:30PM.
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House.
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid.