Dan Church Aid invites interested organizations/Consultants
- Category : Organizational Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/10/2021
- Phone Number : 0115522386
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/24/2021
NATIONAL OPEN TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SERVICE
External Evaluation of Food and Livelihood Improvement for South Sudanese Refugees and Host Communities in Gambella and Eritrean Refugees in Afar
Tender ref no: – NOT/2021/013
Dan Church Aid (DCA) has got a funding award from BPRM for the project entitled Food and Livelihood Improvement for South Sudanese Refugees and Host Communities in Gambella and Eritrean Refugees in Afar”. The funding award is provided for three years starting from 22 September 2020 where the first phase of the project implementation will be completed on September 21, 2021.
The project was implemented and targeted to reach 44,430 direct refugees and hosting community individuals with an objective of contributing to the improvement in the wellbeing of South Sudanese and Eritrean refugees and host community members in Itang and Abol districts through tailored food security and livelihood interventions. The project has two specific objectives:
Therefore, Dan Church Aid is launching a tender and invites interested organizations to participate in the procurement procedure of NATIONAL OPEN TENDER TO UNDERTAKE FINAL/TERMINAL EVALUATION. Applicant can collect the RFP free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated here.
Overall Objective of the development service:
The objective of this evaluation is to provide an independent assessment of the immediate impact, sustainability, coverage, coherence, relevance/appropriateness, effectiveness, and efficiency of the BPRM funded project in Gambella and Afar region.
Special Conditions/Requirements: –
- Company Profile of interested Consultants is required
- Consultants should include copies of Valid TIN, VAT registration certificate and renewed trade Licences for the year 2013.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB).
- Interesting bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email@example.com till 24th September 2021 before Close of Business or (5:30 PM) copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com
- Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended.
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2021/011 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes and Submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE. ( Separate financial and technical envelope)
- Technical proposal will be opened first depending on the evaluation result result financial proposals will be opened.
- Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated service provider would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated service provider should be willing to work with Dan church Aid that payment condition will stated in the contract agreement.
Request for Proposal document can be collected during working hours starting from 13th September 2021 to 24th September 2021 to the address stated below.
The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 24th September 2021, before (COB) close of business 5:30PM.
DanChurchAid Ethiopia,Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House,Tel. 0115-52-23-86
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid.