Dan Church Aid is launching a Tender and invites interested CONSULTANTS
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/03/2021
- Phone Number : 0115522386
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/13/2021
NATIONAL OPEN TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICE ON
Baseline Survey for CRGI project
Tender ref no: – NOT/2021/010
Climate change increasingly impacts the livelihoods of vulnerable, rural communities in Ethiopia. In Waghimra and Bale, rampant environmental degradation further undermines local livelihoods and enhances the vulnerability to the increasing climate change impacts. Droughts and erratic rainfall in turn accelerate land degradation and vegetation loss, thereby stressing communities that are highly dependent on rainfed agriculture and pasture.
Under the secured DANIDA climate fund, a consortium led by DCA have started implementation of project entitled ” Community Led Adaptation for Climate Resilience and Green Income Opportunities in Ethiopia”. The other members of the consortium include Action For Development (AFD) and EECMY-DASSC (Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus).
Dan Church Aid is launching a Tender and invites interested CONSULTANTS to participate in the procurement procedure of CONSULANCY SERVICE for BASELINE SURVEY CRGI PROJECT Potential Consultants can collect the RFP free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated below: –
Overall Objective of the Baseline survey
The project’s overall objective is ‘to improve the resilience of rural communities to the impacts of climate change and to enhance income generation from sustainable, resilient livelihoods, jobs and enterprises’ which will directly contribute to achieving the developmental objective of the donor in reducing the impacts of climate change and poverty of the most vulnerable communities via actions that will enhance sustainable, climate resilient livelihoods and green employment for drought prone communities within the project intervention areas.
Special Conditions/Requirements: –
- Company Profile of interested Consultants is required
- Consultants should include copies of Valid TIN,
- Copy of VAT registered certificate
- Copy of renewed trade license for Ethiopian FY 2013 EC and should be related to the assignment otherwise ground for rejection.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB).
- Failure to meet one of the eligibility criteria like registration licence, VAT will be a ground for rejection.
- Interesting bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email@example.com till 13 July 2021 before Close of Business or (5:30 PM) copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- No BID Bond required.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2021/010 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes and Submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE
- Received bid documents will be opened within one-week period at DCA Addis Ababa office.
- Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Successful bidders will be communicated by the office and will be issued a letter of award
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated consultants would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated Consultant should be willing to work with Dan church Aid that payment condition will stated in the contract agreement.
Request for Proposal document can be collected during working hours starting from 04 July 2021 to 13 July 2021 to the address stated below.
The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 13 July 2021, before (COB) close of business 5:30PM.
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House.
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid.