Dan Church Aid is launching a tender and invites interested organizations to participate in the procurement procedure of On the Developing Life Skills Curriculum
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/03/2021
- Phone Number : 0115522386
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/20/2021
NATIONAL OPEN TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SERVICE
On the Developing Life Skills Curriculum
Tender ref no: – NOT/2021/012
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is a Danish International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO), which provide humanitarian and development assistance to poor and marginalized people across the world.
Consequently, DCA has started new partnership with two youth-based organization namely, Talent Youth Association (TaYA) and Empowering Next Generation (ENG). To respond to some of the priory needs of the youth in the target areas, DCA has decided to fund a pilot project with objective to improve the political, economic and social Empowerment of youth in Afar (Aysiata town) and Gambella town respectively through TaYA and ENG.
Therefore, Dan Church Aid is launching a tender and invites interested organizations to participate in the procurement procedure of On the Developing Life Skills Curriculum
. Applicant can collect the RFP free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated here.
Overall Objective of the development service : –
The overall objective of this consultancy is to develop a comprehensive Life Skills curriculum that will serve as guide to for youth dialogue and sensitisation in Gambella and Afar Regions with a potential to be scaled up to other regions in the country. The curriculum should contain at least two documents; training manual (main text) and facilitator’s guide.
Special Conditions/Requirements: –
- Company Profile of interested Consultants is required
- Consultants should include copies of Valid TIN, VAT registration certificate and renewed trade Licences for the year 2013.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB).
- Interesting bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email. email@example.com till 20th September 2021 before Close of Business or (5:30 PM) copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended.
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2021/012 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes ( One technical and one financial) and Submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE.
- Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated technology provider would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated technology provider should be willing to work with Dan church Aid that payment condition will stated in the contract agreement.
Request for Proposal document can be collected during working hours starting from 05th September 2021 to 20th September 2021 to the address stated below.
The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 20th September 2021, before (COB) close of business 5:30PM.
DanChurchAid Ethiopia,Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House,Tel. 0115-52-23-86
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid.