Dan Church Aid is launching a tender and invites interested organizations to participate in the procurement procedure of TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER for QUINOA PROJECT
- Category : Machinery Purchase
- Posted Date : 07/10/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0115522386
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/21/2021
NATIONAL OPEN TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SERVICE
ON QUOINA TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
Tender ref no: – NOT/2021/011
In Ethiopia, the battle against food insecurity and malnutrition is some of the greatest challenges of the country. Every year more than 10 million people depend upon relief food assistance: even more are at risk of starvation when extreme events hit. Recurrent drought is one of the biggest threats affecting food security, with acute food shortages harming the health of people as well as livestock, a primary source of income for many families. High dependency on rain for agriculture leaves the population extremely vulnerable to the negative effects of climate change.
Therefore, Dan Church Aid is launching a tender and invites interested organizations to participate in the procurement procedure of TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER for QUINOA PROJECT. Applicant can collect the RFP free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated here.
Overall Objective of the development service
The technology service provider is expected to develop or suggest proven quinoa seed saponin removing technology which requires significantly lower amount of water than the conventional method which is washing.
Special Conditions/Requirements: –
- Company Profile of interested Consultants is required
- Consultants should include copies of Valid TIN, VAT registration certificate and renewed trade Licences for the year 2013.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB).
- Interesting bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through firstname.lastname@example.org till 21 July 2021 before Close of Business or (5:30 PM) copy to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended.
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2021/011 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes and Submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE
- Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated technology provider would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated technology provider should be willing to work with Dan church Aid that payment condition will stated in the contract agreement.
Request for Proposal document can be collected during working hours starting from 11 July 2021 to 21 July 2021 to the address stated below.
The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 21 July 2021, before (COB) close of business 5:30PM.
DanChurchAid Ethiopia,Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House,Tel. 0115-52-23-86
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid.