Dashen Bank Bid For A Supply, Implementation and Commissioning of Customer Relation Management (CRM) System.
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 03/20/2021
- Phone Number : 01115180356
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/05/2021
DASHEN BANK S.C
Invitation for International Competitive Bid (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number: DB/029/OT/2020/21
Tender Title: Supply, Implementation and Commissioning of Customer Relation Management (CRM) System
- Dashen Bank (hereafter referred to as “The Bank’’) intends to implement Customer Relation Management (CRM) system designed for automating of its customer support processes; namely, Customer Relation Management, Customer Support, Customer Feedback and Complaint Management, Customer Data Management, Marketing and Sales Process and Contact Center Activities that meets the Bank’s technical and functional requirements. To this effect, the Bank is looking for a suitable CRM system which is readily deployable with a minimum customization and contains all the security features that are needed to protect the confidentiality, availability, integrity of information.
- The Bank now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for: Supply, Implementation, and Commissioning of Customer Relation Management (CRM) System.
- Bidders must bid for all items. Bids quoting for incomplete items (i.e. any missing item and/or missing required quantities) shall be considered non-responsive.
- Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures, and is open to all Bidders that meet the minimum/mandatory qualification criteria.
- Financial and Technical Capability
- Average Annual Turnover: Minimum average annual turnover of US$2 millionor equivalent calculated as total certified payment received for contracts in progress or completed within the last three years.
- Submission of audited balance sheetsfor the last three years.
- Winning bidder will be required to have a local partner if they have no local presence.
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase and download the bidding document via https://bids.extratenders.com/bids-shop/dashen-bank-sc/to access the bidding document by having paid Non-refundable Fee ETB 00 /Two Hundred Twenty Only) starting from March 22,2021 up to May 5,2021. A pre-bid meeting that potential bidders may attend will be held on the date and place that will be communicated later by the Supply Chain Department of the Bank.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Dashen Bank Sc and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during the office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m, 1:00-5:00 p.m and Saturday 8:00-12:00 a.m), excluding public holiday.
- Birr 575,000.00 (Five Hundred Seventy Five Thousand Birr) shall be presented as a bid security in the form of Bank Guarantee or cashier’s payment order (CPO) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency counter guarantee with one of eligible commercial Bank’s in Ethiopia at least valid for 150days upon submission of offer. At the same time, the bid validity shall be 120
- The sealed bid document shall be placed in the box prepared for this purpose on or before May 06,2021 upto 5:00 PMin East African Time ( EAT) at Supply Chain Management Department, Dashen Bank New Head Quarter Building 14th floor in front of National Bank of Ethiopia. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bid opening shall be conducted in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend in person at the avenue of Dashen Bank, 14thfloor Supply Chain Management Department, meeting hall at May 7,2021 9:30 AM Morning in East African Time ( EAT).
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
For any information you may contact Supply Chain Management Department office with line Number : +25111 518 0356 Ext.4107/3154, or via Corporate Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dashen Bank Always One Step Ahead!