Dashen Bank invites all eligible and interested bidders for procurement of the under listed items.
- Category : Computer Purchase
- Posted Date : 08/13/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0115180356
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/06/2022
National Competitive Bid(NCB)
Tender NO. DB/013/OT/2022/23
- Dashen Bank invites all eligible and interested bidders for procurement of the under listed items.
|S/N||Item Description||Unit||Qty||Bid Bond Amount ETB|
|1||Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Support & Training of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Solution||300,000.00|
|1||Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Support & Training of E-mail security Solution||360,000.00|
|1||Supply and installation of local area networks located at Addis Ababa and Upcountry Branches||100,000.00|
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase and download of the biding document Via https://bids.extratenders.com/bids-shop/dashen-bank-sc/ and https://dashen.afrotender.com/or afrotender.comaccess the biding document by having paid Non-refundable fee ETB 120 (One Hundred Twenty only)for each of lots starting from August15, 2022.
- The Bidders must be presented the copy of renewed Trade License, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Certificate is required while submitting the bid document.
- Bid must be accompanied a bid bond above specified amount in the form of unconditional & irrevocable Bank Guarantee or cashier’s payment order (CPO) at least valid for 120 days upon submission of offer. At the same time the bid validity shall be 90 days.
- Bidders must submit the Technical and Financial Bid in Separate envelopes, labeled as original and copy accompanied by a bid security.
- The sealed bid document shall be placed in the box prepared for this purpose on or before September06 2022, 2:00 PM at the place mentioned under No.7 below.
- Bid opening shall be conducted in the presence of the bidder’s or their legal representative at the avenue of Dashen Bank, 14th floor Supply Chain Management Department, meeting hall
- For LOT I, II and III on September 06, 2022 @ 2:30 PM.
- For LOT IV and V on September 06, 2022 @ 3:30 PM
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions stated above from No. 2 to 5 shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For any information you may contact with Tel no. 011 5-18-03-56ext. 4107, 3156 and 3159. Email. firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Dashen Bank Always One Step ahead!