Dashen Bank invites all eligible and interested bidders for procurement of the under listed items.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/17/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180356
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/05/2022
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Tender NO. DB/033/OT/2022/23
- Dashen Bank invites all eligible and interested bidders for procurement of the under listed items.
|S/N||Item Description||Unit||Qty||Bid Bond Amount ETB|
|3||Metal Detector(Hand Held)||pcs||495||274,947.75|
|4||Water filter with Dispenser||pcs||102||128,520.00|
|2||Four wheel drive station wagon (Long Base)||pcs||9||1,500,000.00|
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase and download of the biding document Via https://bids.extratenders.com/bids-shop/dashen-bank-sc/ and https://dashen.afrotender.com/or afrotender.comaccess the biding document by having paid Non-refundable fee ETB 120 (One Hundred Twenty only)for each of lots starting from September 19, 2022.
- The Bidders must be presented the copy of renewed Trade License, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Certificate is required while submitting the bid document.
- Bid must be accompanied a bid bond above specified amount in the form of unconditional & irrevocable Bank Guarantee or cashier’s payment order (CPO) at least valid for 120 days upon submission of offer. At the same time the bid validity shall be 90 days.
- Bidders must submit the Technical and Financial Bid in Separate envelopes, labeled as original and copy accompanied by a bid security.
- the sealed bid document shall be placed in the box prepared for this purpose at the place mentioned under No.7 below.
- For Lot Ito IVon or before October 04,2022, @ 5:00 PM
- For lot V and VIpurpose on or before October 11,2022, @ 2:00 PM
- Bid opening shall be conducted in the presence of the bidder’s or their legal representative at the avenue of Dashen Bank, 14th floor Supply Chain Management Department, meeting hall
- For LOT I, II, III and IV on October 05, 2022 @ 9:30 AM.
- For lot V andVIon October 11, 2022, @ 2:30 PM.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions stated above from No. 2 to 5 shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For any information you may contact with Tel no. 011 5-18-03-56ext 4177, 0041and 3038. Email. email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Dashen Bank Always One Step ahead!