Dashen Bank invites all eligible and interested bidders for procurement of the under listed items.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/29/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180356
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/15/2022
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Tender NO. DB/044/OT/2022/23
- Dashen Bank invites all eligible and interested bidders for procurement of the under listed items.
|1||Procurement of different Tonners||pcs|
|1||Procurement different promotional Give Away Items|
|1||Procurement of Server and Storage Spare Parts|
|1||Supply and Implementation of Server Infrastructure||Unit||06|
|1||Procurement of Fire Extinguisher 5KG CO2||pcs||234|
|2||Procurement of Fire Extinguisher 9Liter H2O||pcs||13|
|1||Reactivate Microsoft product license|
|1||Procurement of IAAS and PAAS Service and Licenses(Cloud Service)|
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase and download of the biding document Via https://bids.extratenders.com/bids-shop/dashen-bank-sc/ and https://dashen.afrotender.com/or afrotender.com access the biding document by having paid Non-refundable fee ETB 120 (One Hundred Twenty only)for each of lots starting from October 31 2022.
- The Bidders must be presented the copy of renewed Trade License, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Certificate is required while submitting the bid document.
- Bid must be accompanied a bid bond as specified amount in the bid document for each Lot in the form of unconditional & irrevocable Bank Guarantee or cashier’s payment order (CPO) at least valid for 120 days upon submission of offer. At the same time the bid validity shall be 90 days.
- Bidders must submit the Technical and Financial Bid in Separate envelopes, labeled as original and copy accompanied by a bid security.
- The sealed bid document shall be placed in the box prepared for this purpose on or before November 14, 2022 @ 5:00 PM. at the place mentioned under No.7 below.
- Bid opening shall be conducted in the presence of the bidder’s or their legal representative at the avenue of Dashen Bank, 7th floor Supply Chain Management Department meeting hall on November 15, 2022 @ 9:30 AM.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions stated above from No. 2 to 5 shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For any information you may contact with Tel no. 011 5-18-03-56 ext. 3152, 3153 and 3158. Email:- email@example.com or Shimalis.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dashen Bank Always One Step ahead!