Dashen Bank invites all eligible and interested bidders for procurement of the under listed Solution.
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 11/05/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180356
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/21/2022
DASHEN BANK S.C
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Tender NO. DB/049/OT/2022/23
- Dashen Bank invites all eligible and interested bidders for procurement of the under listed Solution.
|S/N||Item/Service Description||Required Bid Bond|
|1||Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Support & Training of E-mail security Solution||360,000.00|
|1||Hardware and Network devices PM and maintenance Outsourcing Service Level Agreement (SLA)||75,000.00|
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase and download of the biding document Via https://bids.extratenders.com/bids-shop/dashen-bank-sc/ and https://dashen.afrotender.com/or afrotender.com access the biding document by having paid Non-refundable fee ETB 120 (One Hundred Twenty only)for each of lots starting from November 7, 2022.
- The Bidders must be presented the copy of renewed Trade License, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Certificate is required while submitting the bid document.
- Bid must be accompanied a bid bond above specified amount in the form of unconditional & irrevocable Bank Guarantee or cashier’s payment order (CPO) at least valid for 120 days upon submission of offer. At the same time the bid validity shall be 90 days.
- Bidders must submit the Technical and Financial Bid in Separate envelopes, labeled as original and copy accompanied by a bid security.
- The sealed bid document shall be placed in the box prepared for this purpose on or before November 21, 2022, 5:00 PM at the place mentioned under No.7 below.
- Bid opening shall be conducted in the presence of the bidder’s or their legal representative at the avenue of Dashen Bank, 14th floor Supply Chain Management Department, Meeting hall on November 22, 2022 @ 3:30 AM.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions stated above from No. 2 to 5 shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully
- For any information you may contact with Tel no. 011 5-18-03-56 ext. 4107, 3156 and 3159. Email. firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Dashen Bank Always One Step ahead!