Dashen Bank invites all interested bidders for procurement of the under listed items
- Category : Computer Purchase
- Posted Date : 10/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180356
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/02/2022
DASHEN BANK S.C
CALL FOR NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (NCB)
Open Tender No. DB/042/OT/2022/23
- Dashen Bank invites all interested bidders for procurement of the under listed items
|No. of Lot||Item Description||U/M||Qty||Bid security In ETB|
|Annual Procurement of different Spare Parts and Accessories of Personal Computer, Laptop computer and Printers||
|Annual Stationery Material Procurement for Bank per our sample||Rubber Band||kg||1,746||
|Date Stamp Trodant,||pcs||1,129|
|Date stamped Small||pcs||105|
|Prepare cutter/or knife||Pcs||183|
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase and download of the biding document via https://bids.extratenders.com/bids-shop/dashen-bank-sc/and https://dashen.afrotender.com/or afrotender.com to access the biding document by having paid Non-refundable fee ETB120 (Birr One Hundred Twenty only) starting from October 17, 2022.
- The bidders must be presented the copy of renewed Trade License, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Certificate is required while submitting the bid document.
- Bidders must submit the TECHNICAL and the FINANCIAL proposals in separate envelopes with duplicate copies labeled as original and copy accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount mentioned in the above table must be presented as a bid security in the form of unconditional & irrevocable Bank Guarantee or Cashier’s’ Payment Order (CPO) at least valid for 90 days upon submission of offer. At the same time the bid validity shall be 60 days.
- The sealed bid document shall be placed in the box prepared for this purpose on or before: November 01, 2022 up to 5:00 PM Afternoon.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s or their legal representative at the avenue of Dashen Bank, 14th floor Supply Chain Management Department, meeting hall as per the following schedule, November 02, 2022 at 9:30 AM Morning.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions stated above from No. 2 to 5 shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For any information you may contact with Tel no. 011-5-18-03-56 extension 4171, 4177 & 3154 or email:-[email protected],[email protected]
Dashen Bank S.C, Supply Chain Management Department
New Head Quarter Building 14th floor, located in front of National Bank of Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Dashen Bank Always One Step ahead!