Dashen Bank invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for: Supply, installation, configuration Implementation, Commissioning, maintenance and training of IFB Core Banking System.
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 09/24/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0115180356
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/29/2021
DASHEN BANK S.C
International Competitive Bid (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number: DB/012/OT/2021/22
Procurement Title: Supply, Implementation of IFB Core Banking System
- Dashen Bank (hereafter referred to as “The Bank’’) intends to procure the services of experienced software houses, IT companies for the supply, installation, implementation and maintenance of IFB Core Banking Solution that meets the Bank’s technical and functional requirements. To this effect, the Bank is looking for a suitable IFB core banking system which is readily deployable with a minimum customization and contains all the security features that are needed to protect the confidentiality, availability, integrity of information and transactions carried out through the system.
- The winning supplier of the product and the system implementer are expected to provide, install and implement the IFB core banking system that fulfils all the requirements stated on the official issued bidding document.
- The Bank now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for: Supply, installation, configuration Implementation, Commissioning, maintenance and training of IFB Core Banking System.
- Bidders must bid for all items. Bids quoting for incomplete items (i.e. any missing item and/or missing required quantities) shall be considered non-responsive.
- Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures, and is open to all Bidders that meet the following minimum qualification for financial and technical capability :
- A minimum number of similar contracts specified below that have been satisfactorily and substantially completed during the last three years:
- The bidder should have prior experience in implementation and supporting Islamic Core Banking solution in at least two sites.
- Must have experience managing and implementing Islamic Core Banking Systems projects in the last 3 years.
- Apart from the above implementation experience Bidders that provide Islamic Banking System having certificate of recognition from Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI or any other equivalent certification will have added advantage)In order to be acceptable, these similar contracts should have incorporated supply, installation, configuration, commissioning and maintenance of IFB Core Banking Solution.
- Liquidity: The Bidder shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available, liquid assets, lines of credit or other financial means sufficient to meet cash flow requirements of amount in $ 1 millionor equivalent.
- Average Annual Turnover: Minimum average annual turnover of amount in $ 2 millionor equivalent calculated as total certified payment received for contracts in progress or completed within the last three years.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Bank’s Supply Chain Management Department about the bidding documents at the address given below during the office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 a.m, 1:00-5:00 p.m and Saturday 8:00-12:00 a.m), excluding public holiday.
- Purchase and download a complete set of the bidding document via https://bids.extratenders.com/bids-shop/dashen-bank-sc/ to access the bidding document by having paid non-refundable fee ETB 220.00. (Two Hundred Fifty Birr only) start from September 28, 2021.
- Bids must be delivered to Dashen Bank Head Office Supply Chain Management Department 14th floor on or before: October 28th, 2021 up to 5:00 p.m. East African Time. Bids need to be secured by a bid security. The amount of Bid Security required is ETB 900,000.00 (Birr Nine Hundred Thousand only) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency counter guarantee with one of commercial Banks in Ethiopia. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9:30 A.m. East African Time on October 29th ,2021 at Dashen Bank Head offices, 14st floor , Supply Chain Management Department Meeting Room in front of National Bank of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa.
- The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that al software is either covered by valid license or was produced by the Bidder and(ii)that violations are considered fraud, which can result in ineligibility to be awarded contracts. Bidders are required to submit financial proposal the on premise implementations modality
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions stated above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For any information you may contact Supply Chain Management Department office line. +25111 518 0356 Ext.4107/3156/or via Corporate Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org /Asefa@dashenbanksc.com/.
Dashen Bank Always One Step Ahead!