Dashen Bank S.C. (the Employer) would like to invite interested bidders for the Maintenance and Rectification Works of Dashen Bank Own Buildings in different parts of the Country:
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 09/18/2021
- Phone Number : 0115180352
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/20/2021
DASHEN BANK S.C
National Competitive Bid(NCB)
Open Tender NO. DB/010/OT/2021/22
Invitation to Bid for the Maintenance & Rectification Works of Dashen Bank Own Buildings in Different Towns
- Dashen Bank S.C. (the Employer) would like to invite interested bidders for the Maintenance and Rectification Works of Dashen Bank Own Buildings in different parts of the Country:
|Lot No||City of Building||Lot No||City of Building|
|Lot- 1||Arat Kilo, Addis Ababa||Lot- 7||Dire Dawa (Maintenance & Spiral Stair Case Construction)|
|Lot- 2||Tana, Addis Ababa||Lot- 8||Hawassa|
|Lot- 3||Menen , Addis Ababa||Lot- 9||Dilla|
|Lot- 4||Debre Birhan||Lot-10||Arbaminch|
|Lot- 5||Bahir Dar||Lot-11||Bedelle|
|Lot- 6||Gonder (Rectification)||Lot-12||Adama|
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase and download of the biding document via https://bids.extratencom/bids-shop/dashen-bank-sc/ to access the biding document by having paid Non-refundable fee for each lot ETB 220 (Two Hundred Twenty Birr only) starting from September 20, 2021. Please contact the support team at 0903050005/0116914001/0116663600 for quick registration and download while purchasing the document.
- The Employer invites sealed bids from eligible Contractors of Class GC5/BC5 and above.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures as per FPPA directive and is open to all bidders.
- Award to successful bidder is restricted to maximum of two
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and submittal documents from:
- a) For information
Dashen Bank, Engineering Service Department
Head Quarter Building, 7th floor, In front of National Bank of Ethiopia
P.O. Box 12752 -Tel. +251-115-18-03-52
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- b) For Document submittal
Dashen Bank, Supply Chain Management Department
Head Quarter Building, 14th floor, In front of National Bank of Ethiopia
Tel. +251-115-18-03-56 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bidders must submit the TECHNICAL and the FINANCIAL OFFER in separate envelopes in duplicate copies labeled as original and copy accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form as stated in the bidding document.
- Bids must be delivered to the address stated above (4b) at 2:00 PM on or before October 20, 2021. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee for each Lots. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ or their representatives at the address stated above (4b) at 2:30 PM on October 20, 2021.
- The bid security shall be presented separately. Failure to do so is ground for rejection of bid.
- Bidders must meet the minimum requirement set for Technical qualification for the consideration of their Financial Offer.
- Bidders shall read the bidding document thoroughly and respond accordingly.
- Financial offer of those bidders who fail to meet the minimum Technical requirement, stated in the Bidding Documents, will be returned unopened to bidders.
- Financial offer of bidders substantially responsive to the Bidding Document will be opened and evaluated further as stated in the Bidding Document.
- Declaration of financial statement in the technical proposal is ground for the rejection of bid.
- The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Dashen Bank Always One Step ahead!