Debub Global Bank S.C. intends all interested and eligible bidders by this bid to procure Externa Audit Service for the fiscal year of 2022/23.
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 09/24/2022
- Phone Number : 0115581204
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/10/2022
Debub Global Bank S.C
National Competitive Bid
Bid Ref. No. 006-2022/23
- Debub Global Bank S.C. intends all interested and eligible bidders by this bid to procure Externa Audit Service for the fiscal year of 2022/23.
- The Bid document shall be obtained from Bank Head office, Property & Facility Administration Dep’t, 11th floor (National business center Tower), behind Ethiopia Hotel; against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr).
- The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 -12:00 AM, and 1:00 – 5:00 PM; and Saturday 8:00 -12:00 AM) by presenting the payment advice, renewed Trade License, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is mandatory.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number and cell phone number of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents, failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid security of Birr 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Birr Only) in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or cash payment order (CPO). Bid security in any other form is not acceptable.
- The bid must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Head Office on or before October 10, 2022 until 10:00 A.M at the place mentioned under No. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend at the place mentioned under No.2 on October 10, 2022 at 10:30 A.M.
- Failure to comply any for the conditions from 2 – 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information through,
Tel. 011-558-12-04 or 011-531-81-56.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject partially or all bids.