Development Expertise Center (DEC) invitation for bid to construct Community based pre-school classes and latrines.
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 06/11/2021
- Phone Number : 0910112344
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/21/2021
Development Expertise Center
Invitation for Bid
Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a National Civil Society Organization (CSO) aspires to see all marginalized children properly fostered. The organization has Four major program areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development; Skills and Entrepreneurship Development and Lobby & Advocacy. DEC works in three National Regional States of Amhara, Afar , Oromia,Tigiray and Addis Ababa City Administration.
In line with the above mission and objectives DEC have program from the EDUCATION CANNOT (ECW) fund through its donor UNICF/ Geneva Global and wants to construct the following Community based pre-school classes and latrines at East Wollaga, Sasiga district:
Therefore, all interested & eligible bidders that are capable, qualified, technically competent and have valid license for the current Ethiopian FY 2013can submit separate:
- Bid to construct Community based pre-school classes and latrines.
- Bidder’s collects bill of quantities (BOQ) from East Wollaga, Sasiga district Finance and Economic Corporation office.
- The local contractor in Building construction are allowed to participate
- The Development Expertise Center reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Late applying bids will not be accepted
- Bidders should indicate whether the price includes or excludes VAT.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 10:00 am (4:00 local time) on June 21, 2021at Sasiag District Finance and Economic Corporation office.
Contact person : 0910112344