Development Expertise Center (DEC) want to Procure Stationary Materials for the implementation of the Project.
- Category : Stationery Supplies
- Posted Date : 11/23/2022
- Phone Number : 0116189184
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/26/2022
Development Expertise Center
Invitation for Bid to Procure Materials
Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a National Civil Society Organization (CSO) aspires to see all marginalized children properly fostered. The organization has Five major program areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development; Skills and Entrepreneurship Development, Lobby & Advocacy and humanitarian emergency response program. DEC works in Six National Regional States of Afar, Amhara, Benshangul Gumuz, Gambela, Oromia, Tigray and Addis Ababa City Administration.
In Gender and Life Skill program, for Packard Foundation Funded Project, DEC want to Procure Stationary Materials for the implementation of the Project.
Therefore, all interested & eligible bidders that are capable, qualified, and technically competent and have valid license for the current Ethiopian FY 2014 can submit bid for Procure Stationary Materials.
- Bidders can collect bill of quantities (BOQ) for the materials supply from DEC office.
- Development Expertise Center reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Late applying bids will not be accepted
- Bidders should indicate the price includes VAT.
Bids should only apply between November 20-26, 2022.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 10:00 am (4:00 local time) on November 28, 2022 at DEC Office.
Coordination office Tel: 0116189184/85, around shola Gebeya, Worda 08,