Development Expertise Center (DEC) wants to construct the following Temporary Learning Class Room and Comprehensive Life Skill Development Center
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 09/21/2021
- Phone Number : 0910112344
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/30/2021
Development Expertise Center
Invitation for Bid
Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a national Civil Society Organization (CSO) aspires to see all marginalized children properly fostered. The organization has four major program areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development; Skills and Entrepreneurship Development and Lobby and Advocacy. DEC works in four National Regional States: Afar Amhara,Oromia, Tigray and Addis Ababa City Administration.
In line with the above mission and objectives DEC in consortium with Imagine1day (IOD) has program from the “BETE/ Mana Koo” Project fund through its donor UNICEF and wants to construct the following Temporary Learning Class Room and Comprehensive Life Skill Development Center at East Wollaga, Haro Limmu and Gida Ayana districts.
Therefore, all interested & eligible bidders that arecapable, qualified, and technically competent and have valid license for the current Ethiopian FY 2013can submit separate:
- Temporary Learning Class Room&
- Comprehensive Life Skill Development Center
- Bidders can collects bill of quantities& Specification from Addis Ababa Coordination office found around Shoal Gebya market, Traffic Light behind Bekema bakery and East WollegaNekemte coordination office , found on ‘OSSA’ Building
- The Development Expertise Center reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Late applying bids will not be accepted
- Bidders should indicate whether the price includes or excludes VAT.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 10:00 am (4:00 local time) on September 30, 2021.
Address:Contact person : 0910112344(Nekemte)& 0913580301(Addis Ababa)