DHL worldwide express Ethiopia plc invites competent, reputable and registered companies to participate in providing the below services
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/25/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/08/2021
Invitation for competitive bid
DHL worldwide express Ethiopia plc invites competent, reputable and registered companies to participate in providing the below services. Prospective supplier must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the business.
Description of required services.
The supplier will be required to provide the following service:
- Pick and deliver our shipment from our station which is located at Megenanga to the below listed stations.
- Pick and deliver all shipments from the various stations to our head office located at Megenanga.
- Provide insurance for all outgoing and incoming shipments that are handed over to the service provider.
- Sign for each shipment accepted and provide proof of delivery for all shipment handed over to independent retail out let.
- Provide a clear cutoff time for the pickup and delivery for each stations mentioned below.
- Provide rate/KM for each stations.
- Assign a dedicated person handling all the incoming and outgoing deliveries to the supplier.
|List of stations|
|Debre Tabor||Debre zeit|
|Stations that we need
service from and to the airport
- Company profile
- Commercial registration certificate from relevant authority
- Valid business license along with the second page enlisting the category of service.
- VAT certificate
- TIN certificate
- Reference letter from clients (Minimum 2)
- Other relevant documents, if any.
Method of submission
Suppliers who are interested to participate and can meet the specified requirement should express their interest in a cover letter with copies of all the required documents to DHL World Wide Express Ethiopia PLC Head office which is located on the slip road from Megengna to Bole next to St Micheal catholic church in a sealed envelope attention to the Country Operations Manager no later than the 08th of October 2021 close of business.