DKT Ethiopia is interested in engaging the services of a competent, reliable, experienced, and efficient Clearing & Forwarding Agents (CFA)
- Category : Transport Service
- Posted Date : 09/24/2022
- Phone Number : 0116632222
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/11/2022
INVITATION TO BID
FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICE PROVIDERS
BID No. 1
DKT Ethiopia a non -profit, social marketing organization has been operating in Ethiopia since 1990, focusing on working on Family Planning and HIV/AIDS Prevention.
DKT Ethiopia is interested in engaging the services of a competent, reliable, experienced, and efficient Clearing & Forwarding Agents (CFA) who have been dealing with Custom Clearance, Import Handing for a period of at least Two Years. We are looking at retaining CFA, on annual renewal and credit services basis subject to satisfactory performance.
No Type of Service
1. Cargo clearing service at Airport on a door-to-door basis
2. Shipment clearing service at Djibouti port on a door-to-door basis
3. Shipment clearing service kaliti and Mojo dry port on a door-to-door basis
1. Copy of valid registration certificate with customs for Custom House Agent (CHA) License, Port License. CHA registration must have been use for a minimum of Three years at customs (Airport/Seaport).
2. Copy of the (a) Taxpayer registration certificate (b) renewal trade license certificate (c) VAT registration certificate (d) company profile.
3. Experience: The CFA must have experience in its own name of successfully executed more than three to five similar contracts in the field of Customs Clearance, relating to Healthcare Care products, Pharmaceutical and Reproductive Product. Preference will be given to the Agencies having similar contract.
4. A complete List of clients/ customer for which the service has been provided must be attached. Copies of satisfactory completion of the contact certificates from at-least three reputed customers in last three years must be attached along with name, address, and contact details of the customer.
5.Interested bidder can collect the bid document starting from September 28/2022 on office working hours from DKT Ethiopia Head office at Ethio – Chinese friendship Road Street Infront of Tebaber Berta Building at Reception office.
6.The sealed bid document returned at DKT Ethiopia Head office till October 11/2022.
7.The result will be announced on the DKT Ethiopia office board after Technical and Financial evaluation completed.
8.DKT Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject whole or part of any or all bids!
DKT Ethiopia – Kirokos Sub City, Woreda 02, House No.177,
Ethio-Chinese Friendship Road Street, Infront of Tebaber Berta Building.
Tele Phone +251 116 63 22 22, B.O.Box- 8744.
For Further information Bidder can contact – Mobile No. 0911 651737 & 0911 632433